From 2004 to 2007 It was PGDM. 2007-2009 we modified the programme to be PGPEL (PG Programme in Executive Leadership). From 2008 we created two programmes PGPEL and APEL (Advanced Programme) to offer flexibility. From 2012 we modified it to be SCMLD’s Programme in Executive Leadership (SPEL) and SCMLD’s Advanced Programme in Executive Leadership (SAPEL). This is also to ensure that we operate within the existing legal system.
Batches (SPEL 2012-13 / SAPEL 2013-14 As on 5th March, 2014)
Batches (PGPEL 2011-12 / SAPEL 2012-13)
- A.P Confectionary Pvt. Ltd. (Café Chokolade)
- Aditya Birla Finance Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Group (Madhura Fashion and lifestyle)
- Ashika Capital Ltd.
- Aspire ERP Systems
- Automotive Exchange Pvt. Ltd. (Carwale.com)
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd.
- Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
- BayerCrop Science Ltd.
- Berger Paints India Pvt. Ltd. (British Paints)
- Bharat Bijlee Ltd.
- Bharat Serums and Vaccines Ltd.
- Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd.
- Centre for Excellence in Organization
- Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company Ltd.
- Citi Bank N.A.
- Decimal Point Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
- Deloitte Tax Services India Pvt. Ltd.
- Pramerica Asset Mangers Pvt. Ltd.
- eClerx Services Ltd.
- Educational Initiatives Pvt. Ltd.
- Engage4More Pvt. Ltd.
- Export Trading Group
- Fee Counter Online Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Financial Technologies India Ltd.
- Finitiatives Learning India Pvt. Ltd.
- Foseco India Ltd.
- Gauri Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Glosel India Impex Pvt. Ltd.
- Haymarket SAC Publishing India Pvt. Ltd.
- HDFC Asset Management Company Ltd.
- Hexagon Executive Search Pvt. Ltd.
- HongKong Shanghai Banking Corporation
- Hyatt Regency
- ICICI Securities Ltd.
- Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- India Infoline Ltd.
- Infoedge India Ltd. (99 acres.com)
- Infoedge India Ltd. (Naukri.com)
- Innaro School
- Integrated Facility Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Jagbros Group
- Jaipur Rugs Pvt. Ltd.
- Knowledge Planet LLC
- Kolte Patil Developers Ltd.
- Kotak Securities Ltd.
- Liladhar Pasoo Forwarder Pvt. Ltd.
- M.J. Logistics Services Ltd.
- Magneti Marelli India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahindra 2 Wheelers Ltd.
- Mahle Filter System India Ltd.
- MAK Advertising
- Manipal Group
- Mapro Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Medulla Recruitment Services Pvt. Ltd. (Bio Jobs)
- Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.
- Neostar Posiview Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Next Education India Pvt. Ltd.
- Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
- Ourea Capital Advisors
- Paper Products Ltd.
- Radiant Heat Exchanger Pvt. Ltd.
- Rawat FurnitureRed Quanta Mystery
- Shopping Services India Pvt. Ltd.
- Reliance Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- Rowyah Marketing Services LLC
- S&P Capital IQ
- Searce Logistics Analytics LLP
- SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
- Shoppers Stop Ltd.
- Silver Ice Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
- Sterling Holiday Resorts India Ltd.
- Syntel Ltd.
- Tam Media Research Pvt. Ltd
- Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Thomas Assessments Pvt. Ltd.
- Thrive Energy Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Trident Group
- UTI Worldwide
- Ventura Securities Ltd.
- Wacker Windows
- Walchand People First Ltd.
- Watershed Organization Trust
- Xebec Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Zomato Restaurants Ltd.
Batches (PGPEL 2009-10 / APEL 2010-11)
Total no. of students (287) (Maximum salary of Rs.7 Lakhs p.a., minimum of Rs.2.04 Lakhs p.a. and average of Rs.3.58 Lakhs p.a. , Four students opted to be entrepreneurs, Four students opted out of placements and 7 students were on project)
Click here for Batch 2009-11 Recruiters
Batches (PGPEL 2008-09 / APEL 2009-10)
Total no. of students (225)
(Maximum salary of Rs.9 Lakhs p.a., minimum of Rs.1.2 Lakhs p.a. and average of Rs.3.14 Lakhs p.a.. Four students opted to be entrepreneurs)
Includes companies which did not pickup students
Click here for Batch 2008-10 Recruiters
Batch 2007-09 (PGPEL)
(Maximum salary of Rs.16 Lakhs p.a., minimum of Rs.1.2 Lakhs p.a. and average of Rs.3.41 Lakhs p.a.. Seven students opted to be entrepreneurs)
Click here for Batch 2007-09 Recruiters
Batch 2006-08 (PGDM)
(Maximum salary of Rs.11.50 Lakhs p.a., minimum of Rs.1.44 Lakhs p.a and average of Rs.3.98 Lakhs p.a.. Five students opted to be entrepreneurs, one student with some physical disability received salary of Rs.1.5 Lakhs.)
Click here for Batch 2006-08 Recruiters
Batch 2005-07 (PGDM)
(Maximum salary of Rs.11.50 Lakhs p.a., minimum of Rs.1.8 Lakhs p.a. and an average of Rs.3.39 Lakhs p.a.. seven students opted to be entrepreneurs)
Click here for Batch 2005-07 Recruiters
Batch 2004-06 (PGDM)
(Maximum salary of Rs.6.50 Lakhs p.a., minimum of Rs.2.25 Lakhs p.a. and an average of Rs.3.31 Lakhs p.a.. 10 students opted to be entrepreneurs)
Click here for Batch 2004-06 Recruiters